Welcome to Playtesting!
Dreadnought: Great War at Sea is a game two decades in the making. After years of refactoring, designing, laying up graphics, and a round of alpha testing, I feel ready to move into playtesting. So I need your help to test out my game and shoot me some feedback so I can improve mechanics, rip out ones that aren't working, and generally bash these rules into shipshape, if you'll pardon the pun. If you would like to help me out with testing my rules, all you have to do is:
1. Join the playtest community found in the Dreadnought forum here...
2. Download the Rulebook and the Cards & Tokens Pack PDFs below
3. Access playtest passwords for the files in the playtest forum
4. Print and cut out the Cards & Tokens Pack.
5. Read the rules and play some games!
6. Report back using the Feedback form on this page.
Thank you all so much for your support and kind words regarding my project. Hopefully this game can be a way for me to give something back to the amazing community.
Cheers and happy sailing,
I need your help to make Dreadnought: Great War at Sea is a fun and engaging experience for players. If you've played a game with the rules below, please, please, please take a moment to fill out the feedback form below. Thank you!
Dreadnought PDF Downloads
This is the most current edition of the Dreadnought: Great War at Sea BETA testing rulebook. Please have a read of it and post back any feedback or questions you might have! Access the files passwords on the Dreadnought playtest forum here...